- Bid onsite or online
- Onsite bidding—this is a public auction and anyone can register and bid with us.
- Our sale site is open for preview prior to an auction to assure you have ample time to test and inspect your equipment before you buy. We suggest if you can’t come, send someone for you.
- If you call, we would be happy to help. Please be aware that the information we provide is only a guide. All items are sold as is, where is. We cannot guarantee any piece.
- Online bidding—It’s easy to bid with us on proxibid.com/DSA
- Bid online early or add equipment to your watched lots list. Get notifications when you have been outbid, when your item is about to sell or when you have won.
- To get notifications, go to my Proxibid and set up your email or text alerts. Don’t forget to add your cell phone number, if you sign up for text alerts.
For a list of frequently used terms at our auctions, please visit our Terms page here.
Work with DSA!
How Can We Help You?
Proxibid Tutorial Videos
How to Create an Account on Proxibid
How to Bid on Proxibid
Why Choose Don Smock Auction Co.?
Incorporated in 1992
Award winning marketing state and nationally by peers. National and Indiana Auctioneer Association
Family owned – currently the second generation (very active owner)
Partnered with Proxibid.com/dsa for the highest quality internet bidding platform
Started with three employees, now eighteen
One of the largest construction auction companies in the Midwest
Started out doing $2 million, now average $30 million
Client list over 30,000
Volume based: 50% Equipment, 30% Trucks, Trailers, and balance support equipment
Appraisal Department with two USPAP Compliant Appraisers
Indiana’s largest construction auction company
Real Estate Department averages 10 Auctions a year
Aggressive and creative custom marketing plans for every auction
Went from 4 auctions year to an average of 35 a year
"My family and I have been going there for many years , it’s a great company and all the staff there is very professional. Never had trouble getting money or titles or any issues at all overall just a great experience every auction. Items I’ve purchased are always as described in descriptions, very honest people."
– Jeremy Riddle
"Awesome auction company! Always helpful when I am looking to buy equipment. Highly recomend"
– Matt Hostetter
"Great place to buy or sell trucks and machinery for our business. Sincerely Pat Stewart. Tractors and More Jamestown Indiana!"
– Patrick Stewart
"Best auction I’ve ever been to. Very nice people friendly environment. Super neat and professional. I’ll be back every chance I get!!!"
– Kendrick Morgan Sr.
"Good Company and good people they always do a great job with their auctions."
– Mike Bowyer